giovedì 26 novembre 2015

Well, they're almost here....


Since I published the last post from my office, I wasn't able to publish also the new page with all the links to the wantlists, apparently due to some problems with the browser I use...but don't worry I'll post it later today as soon as I get home...

Also, I grabbed my old printer/scanner at my parents' house, so I should be able from now on to scan all the stuff that hasn't passed through COMC processing...especially I will fill in some empty spaces in the 2013 Tribute WBC autos set, because I noticed that many cards are in my collection but not on the blog...

I received yesterday the last two cards I bought for the October pick-up session, both autographs, but one of them needs to be graded in order to assess its authenticity...
The seller guardanteed a refund in case the auto results fake, but I would lose the grading fees anyway, so I hope it will prove to be authentic...It could be one of the centerpieces of my collection and my new showcase display (which is ready to be filled with cardboard items!)

Keep collecting ladies and gentlemen!!

CIAO

1 commento: