sabato 13 dicembre 2014

First DACard world box break!

Hello collectors from all over the cardboard world!

A couple of weeks ago I decided to take a chance at a box break of 2014 Topps Supreme at DACardworld.com...
I was completely new to this kind of stuff (except for the tons of videos I saw on Yutube), and so I bought a spot in the break...

The product as I said was Topps Supreme from this year...

As usual the break started with the random team pairing...and I got....

the ROCKIES!

I immediately started thinking about what are the most probable players to be added in such a high-end product and I was only able to think about Troy Tulowitzki and Todd Helton... well I'm here to tell a different story!


The players I got from the break are two unknonwn (at least to me) players from the Colorado Rockies, and their names are Kyle Parker and Eddie Butler...

No idea about the players, but for sure the cards they appear on are very cool, and so let's have a look..

Here's the Parker, showing the classic RC logo, and a nice 25 numbering! I don't know if the sticker  (yes, sticker) is off centered or what, but it might have been placed a little more on the right...


The Butler also has the RC logo on it, but it appears to be part of the Simply Supreme set, or so I guess... also this card is numbered to 25 but no trace of sticker this time! 



That's all for my first ever box break, not too happy with the results but at the same time not completely disappointed...

As you'll discover in my next post, a second Box Break was waiting for me...

Best regards from Italy and keep Collecting! 

1 commento:

  1. Is the Butler for trade? If so please email me at caitlinjennings64@yahoo.ca
    Thanks!

    RispondiElimina