sabato 13 dicembre 2014

This week in my mail box, Episode 8!

Hello everyone!

December arrived and the tradition of receiving packages to my Italian address keeps on going!

This time I'll show you some (in my opinion) cool pieces of cardboard I bought on ebay... I'm waiting for two more cards but they're taking longer than these to arrive so let's start with the ones that follow...

First is a lot of four cards that I bought from an Engish seller, including a 2013 Auto of Doctor K, Dwight Gooden from the Chasing History set...


A 2011 Topps Finest Dual Jersey Auto card of Dillon Gee, numbered to 499...



And the reason why I decided to buy the lot, this wonderful 2012 Panini Cooperstown Auto of Dennis Eckersley, numbered to 650!

 

The fouth card is not depicted since it was "just" a Starlin Castro Rookie Card from 2010 Topps Chrome...

Two more cards before I end the post, the first is an iconic card from 2007 Topps set, the card number 40, showing The Captain Derek Jeter, The Mick Mickey Mantle and a man from Texas whose father appeared on a baseball card in 1990 Topps wearing a Yale uniform, George W Bush



The last one is a card signed by a great player, and I was surprised of getting it for less than 20 bucks, it's a 2013 Panini Pastime Signatures of David Wright, numbered to125!


...and that's all folks for this episode!

Hope you liked the cards as much as I do!

Best regards and keep collecting!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento