martedì 8 settembre 2015

Brace yourself, patches are coming


After this quote from Game of Thrones (that I recently started watching), let's get to the point...

In the last two posts (part 4 and 5 of the "What's in my mailbox" series) I showed some pics of the cards that COMC.com is currently storing for me, waiting for the final and biggest shipment request ever (for me at least)... some of those cards have already been showed, and many more are still unknown to you...so let's see some more of that!

This post is only focusing on the patches (in case the title didn't suggest it)

 
2008 Spx Winning Materials 3 color patch of Luis Gonzalez, numbered to 99.
 
 



2006 Sweet Spot sweet beginnings BIG patch of Chad Billingsley, surprisingly not numbered.
 


 
2004 Fleer Platinum Nameplates 3 color patch of Mark Teixeira numbered to 505 (really?!)
 
 
 
2007 Ultimate team materials 3 or 4 (not sure) color patch of Delmon Young, numbered to 25
 
 
 
2009 Topps Unique primetime patches of Lance Berkman, 3 colors, numbered to 99.
 
 

2003 Fleer patchworks nameplates with 3 colors of Rafael Palmeiro, numbered to 50. Not sure if I already posted this, but I'm certainly too lazy to check it out.
 
 
 

2014 Panini Immaculate 4 colors patch of Neftali Feliz, numbered to 49.
 
 
There are (many) more cards in the mailbox, maybe less cool than these patches (some have just a poor plain white jersey piece), but also several autographs I haven't posted yet...so stay tuned for more cards!
 
 
CIAO!

 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento