giovedì 17 settembre 2015

Jersey time


Since I already posted pictures about Autos and Patches, the last category of cards in COMC.com mailbox I could show (not considering base and variations) are Jersey cards...which usually are small white fabric squares, pretty boring and generally not appealing...

So in this post I'll try to show jersey cards that are at least colored, and possibly from notable players..

From this year Topps Carrer high, an orange (or maybe red) jersey card of David Wright

 
 
From 2013 Tier One comes a jersey piece that is red for sure, and numbered to 399. He's John Smoltz
 
 
 
From 2008 Donruss Threads come the next card, with blue fabric and numbered to 450. Here's Gary Carter...
 


Time for a black jersey, it's from 2012 Topps Triple Threads and numbered to just 18 (which is cool) and features Brian McCann (not as a Yankee, for obvious time reasons)


 
The next is a pretty unusual color (brown), and it's even more unusual since the depicted player (Steve Garvey) is wearing a Dodgers uniform...
 


There were many duplicate colors (especially the red, and white, which I carefully avoided), but I feel like I already set a record for color palette used in a single post, so for today I greet you all with a

CIAO!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento