sabato 12 marzo 2016

Show and tell - The Preview


Growing up I was a big Peanuts fan, and I used to wonder why here in Italian school there isn't a "Show and Tell" type of lesson.
For those of you that aren't into Peanuts, during "Show and tell" lessons, one of the characters shows to the classmates and the teacher something that's important or noteworthy to him/her.

Something like this


How cool would have been for me to stand up in front of my classmates with a stack of baseball cards and share with them thoughts on how beautiful this hobby is?
Well, as I said, there's nothing like that in our schools, and there's also a timing problem, since I started collecting many years after I finished school..oh well...

But I could use this blog for a new and special "Show and Tell" baseball card related series of posts!

Since the series "This week in my mailbox" had an early finale due to the fact that I no longer receive the ebay pickups directly ad home, and the "What's in my mailbox" has been suspended since I prefer scan the cards myself once I get them delivered instead of using COMC scans, I think it's time to start a new series of posts...

So stay tuned!

CIAO!!  

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento