giovedì 23 luglio 2015

What's in my mailbox?

Thanks to Jeroen at the dutch card guy, I started using a mailbox at COMC.com, it is extremely useful when buying from eBay as much as I do (especially recently)...

So in June and early July, as said in the previous posts, I bought a lot of singles, some of them I already showed in previous posts, and in this one I'm about ot show some more, that are currently travelling from US to Italy...

Also, the COMC mailbox service is very useful because once the card is processed you get a front and back scan of it with full details, and  this comes particularly helpful for my purposes, since this could be my first post with decent pictures...

So, I tried to add some new cards to my 2013 Tribute WBC set, which is pretty hard since the cards are a little pricey (for my 99cents standard, obviously), but I've been able to pick up something nevertheless...here's an Andre Rienzo patch numbered to 95, which is pretty strange to me because it seems a bit greenish background, that usually indicates a card numbered to 35..but still...here it is


A manufacturer that I'm really appreciating recently ( and not only because it is Italian) is Panini, that with sets like Immaculate and National Treasures puts out very cool cards, especially when it comes to patches, and I really don't care much if the cards don't show a team logo, as long as I can get cards like this for a buck...

This nice Yovani Gallardo is numbered to 99, and comes with a very nice and decently big chunk of Jersey, in an unusual color...
There will be more from Panini in next posts since I'm still waiting for cards to be processed and I have no pictures of them.

A set linked to the first one I mentioned is Topps Tribute, and the coming cards are from 2014 set, very nice set if you ask me...in order are a Pat Corbin to 30, a Tyler Skaggs to 99 and a Tony Cingrani to 99



 
 
At the same time I won a beautiful auto of CJ Wilson on pink background and numbered to 45


I really like winning cards on eBay for a dollar or a little more, and the service provided by COMC is absolutely satisfying...
I hope you like these cards, there are more from the same shipping, but you'll find them in the next post...
CIAO!




1 commento: